Saturday, September 19, 2009

Too lazy to Post..

I have been forcing myself long and hard... trying to revert my attention towards my blog.. but all went in vain as it was too boring for me to post... well a lot happened this year...


Starting from the IPL ... well the underdogs from season 1 became champions of the 2nd season.. quite a remarkable turn out ain't it...








and off course our men in blue were ham
mered out of the T20 world cup and we are no longer the cup holders...but yeah Dhoni's men did managed to touch the number 1 spot in the ODI's just for a day though..






Also Aussies lost to England and i am not joking, yeah the english team did managed to defeat the aussies in the all important Ashes test series 2009 and there star all rounder andrew flintoff took retirement from test cricket immediately after there triumph against the world champions. But the aussies did pulled back a bit after hammering the english side 6 nil in the 7 match ODI series with one match still to play.



I hope I'll be back if i did manage to take time out for this.. as life is'nt as simple after all...